Traditionally at the end of the year, the Japanese Gymnastics Association invites to the Toyota Cup. In Toyota City, near to the Japanese capital Tokyo, the hosts won two of three finals on the first day of the men's side:
Kenzo SHIRAI on the floor with the sensational D-score 7.7 (!) and Yuya KAMOTA on the still rings. The victory at the pommel horse went to the specialist from Hungary, to the Olympic Champion (2012) and three times world champion, to Krisztian BERKI.
In the women's category the Russian gymnasts won both apparatus: On vault, Seda TUTKHALIAN, on the uneven bars Angelina MELNIKOVA ...
At Final day 2 on Sunday Japanese Mai MURAKAMI were the double winner on beam and floor ...
* Day2 - December 11
* VAULT / Sprung
1. SHIRAI, Kenzo (JPN) (6.0/5.6) - 15,375 / 14,950 = 15,162
2. LE, Thanh Tung (VIE) (6.0/5.6) - 15,325 / 14.950 = 15,137
3. NGUYEN, Tuan Dat (VIE) (6.0/5,6) - 14,800 / 14,350 = 14,575
* PARALLEL BARS / Barren
1. YAMAMURO, Koji (JPN) (6.9) = 15,600
2. DAUSER, Lukas (GER) (6.7) = 15,550
3. TANAKA, Yusuke (JPN) (6.4) = 15,425
* HIGH BAR / Reck
1. IGNATYEV, Nikita (RUS) (6.8) = 15,450
2.TANAKA, Yusuke (JPN) (6.7) = 15,300
3. KAMOTO, Yuya (JPN) (6.9) = 15,250
►► Detailed Men's results